Mid-Continental Restoration Co., Inc. is a leading contractor in exterior building repair, restoration, waterproofing and masonry. Founded in 1946 and headquartered in Fort Scott, Kansas, we are 100% Employee Owned and have offices strategically located to serve the Midwest from North Dakota to Texas. We have established a reputation of professionalism by developing some of the finest craftsmen in the trade who have been delivering on-time execution of commercial repair projects for over 70 years.
Performs many tasks involving physical labor. Is responsible for keeping crew members supplied with materials, tools, etc. Responsible for general site clean-up.
- Travels throughout territory to assigned projects
- Keeps crew members supplied with necessary materials, tools, ice water, etc.
- Reacts immediately when told to go get something for crew members
- Mixes mortar per job requirement
- Lubricates, cleans, fuels and oversees operation of equipment
- Operates variety of hand and power tools
- Organizes and maintains job site trailers, trucks and gang boxes
- Inventories tools and equipment to insure they are returned to trailers, trucks and gang boxes at the end of each work day
- Inspects all returned tools and equipment at the end of each day for damages
- Insures all locks are secured at the end of each work day
- Understands and follows MCR and OSHA safety policies and applicable laws
- Achieves production rates and quality standards as set forth by the industry and MCR
- Uses measuring tape accurately to the nearest fraction of an inch
- Helps monitor pedestrian traffic near work zone
- Works high above the ground from a variety of scaffolding, lifts and rooftops
You will find a professional atmosphere and benefits you've probably never seen before in a construction company.
- Exceptional Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Travel Reimbursement Program that includes Lodging and Meals per diems
- Travel required, but home on weekends
- Dual Retirement Programs (Employee Stock Program and 401k with company match)
- Paid Training
- Wellness Program
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Cancer Insurance
- Accident Insurance
Mid-Continental Restoration Co. proudly supports Affirmative Action and is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability encouraged to apply.
This Employer Participates in E-Verify. Este Empleador Participa en E-Verify